Using the U-Haul Life Portal
- SMID Number can be used to gain access
- Login credential recovery help is available
- New Team Members can register account
Issues with getting into an online employee portal has become a modern pain-point for many workers. Those who are employed with U-Haul can save the headache medicine for another day thanks to the simple login, account recovery, and account registration processes found at the U-Haul Life portal. Employees who require access to an account can complete the login process by entering an SMID Number along with a password before hitting the Sign In button. Those who are locked out of an account due to a forgotten SMID or password can click the links posted under the login fields to begin the recovery process (date of birth and Social Security Number must be entered to begin both processes). New hires who are looking to register an account for the first time can click the New Team Member link posted at the U-Haul Life portal.
A Quick Break for Some U-Haul Fun facts
- The company was launched in 1945 by L.S. Shoen and his wife Anna Mary Carty Shoen
- By the end of 1959 the U-Haul trailer fleet was made up of a jaw-dropping 42,600 trailers
- In addition to moving services U-Haul also offers self-storage throughout North America
- Supplies alternative-fuel for vehicles and grills as one of the largest U.S. propane retailers
New Team Members who need access to the U-Haul Life portal must create a password and will also be asked to provide other security details to help keep the account secure. Those who are having problems gaining access to the portal should make sure their manager has completed and received all of the approvals needed to process the new hire Personnel Action form. New hires who still can’t get in after visiting their manager will need to contact U-Haul HR Services.
U-Haul HR Services
- 866-859-1058 (extension 513500)