Uncle Maddios Survey
- Information found on receipt is needed
- Questions can be submitted using form
- Franchising info is available by phone
There’s a good chance many customers who have just finished eating a slice of Uncle Maddio’s savory pizza pie feel the urge to go on and on about the culinary experience. When everyone else gets tired of hearing about it, the one place diners can go to continue their critiquing is the Uncle Maddio’s Survey. Those who wish to provide feedback directly to the source can do so by going to the survey home page and entering a state, city, location, date of visit, and time of visit. Once all of the information has been keyed in the Start button can be pressed to proceed into the Uncle Maddio’s Survey. Customers who are stumped by the required information can refer to the sample image of a restaurant receipt posted to the survey home page (circles where the information can be located).
Hot Off the Menu at Uncle Maddio’s
- The Big Max – Meat lovers come hungry and sit down for a pie topped with pepperoni, Italian sausage, bacon, and handmade meatballs
- Jamaican Jerk – Taste buds are sure to pop when cilantro, red onion, pineapple, and green pepper meet the taste of grilled jerk chicken
- Steak & Blue – The grilled steak, blue cheese, and balsamic glaze will leave customers wondering if they are at a pizza parlor or a steakhouse
- The Italian – A classic Italian pizza topped with mozzarella, spicy Italian sausage, red onions, mushrooms, banana peppers, and fresh basil
Customers with questions about the Uncle Maddio’s Survey can submit them by using the link to the online contact form posted to the bottom of the survey home page. Those who are so thrilled about their experience that they are considering opening their own Uncle Maddio’s can call the restaurants Franchise Development Department for details on how to get started.
Uncle Maddio’s Franchise Development Department