- Redemption code can be entered to redeem copy
- New users can register for an UltraViolet account
- Contact form available for those with questions
For many movie lovers owning a physical copy of a film simply isn’t enough. Those who agree probably know that the previous statement is referring to the value of having a digital copy of a movie in addition to the hard copy. Consumers who have purchased a movie with the UltraViolet logo on the casing can have their cake and it too by adding the digital version of the movie to their library. To get started with adding the digital copy, customers will need to go to the UVVU Redeem page and enter their redemption code (code can be found either on the sticker or insert that was included with the DVD or Blu-ray). Once the code has been typed in the Enter button can be tapped to continue ahead with the redemption process.
A Few Verbs That Can Be Applied to UltraViolet
- Collect – Customers can stock pile movies through online purchases, hard copy code redemption, or through using disc to digital services
- Watch – UltraViolet movies can be watched on devices such as tablets, smart phones, computers, game consoles, connected TVs, and Blu-rays
- Share – There are UltraViolet services that allow users to share their digital library such as separate logins, profiles, and even sub-accounts
Those who have yet to register for UltraViolet can do so by signing up with any participating retailer (Vudu, Flixster, Fandango Now, Universal, Sony, Paramount). Once registration has been completed UltraViolet will send an email with an account password. Those who have questions for UltraViolet can try using the Contact Us link posted at the bottom of the UVVU Redeem page to complete a short online contact form).