Verizon Change Notice
- Verizon users are given timely and reliable updates concerning all changes that are made to their accounts, whether these changes are made via phone with company representatives, online or through an automated voice messaging platform
- Verizon Significant Change Notification Services provide notifications through the customer’s billing phone number, via US mail or by email when a valid email account is on file
- These messages help people track their account terms and statuses and make it possible for service users to quickly identify any instances of unauthorized account use
Actions That Trigger Change Notices?
There are a number of actions that Verizon subscribers can take that will trigger the generation of change notices. These include:
- changes made to account holder contact information
- changing the Verizon telephone number or user ID
- upgrading to a Full Access online account, adding or altering an administrative sub-account
- verifying or altering the mobile telephone number that is associated with a customer account
- establishing a new online account.
Even small changes such as altering secret security questions will trigger a change notice.
What To Do When Unauthorized Changes Are Made?
One of the major benefits of receiving change notices is being able to identify and address unauthorized account changes in a timely fashion. Each change notice will contain a toll-free number that subscribers can use to connect with a company representative. All authorized account users can call this toll-free number when change notice assistance is required.
Charges For Establishing An Online Verizon Account
Change notices are also distributed each time a consumer registers to establish an online Verizon account. These notifications are only to alert new account holders of this recent activity. There are no charges that people must pay to register for an online Verizon account. Online accounts can be used to view email, access and pay Verizon bills or purchase set up boxes among other things.