Wanna Watch HGTV? Activate Your Device!
- You’ll need to get an activation code from your device
- The process requires you to be connected to the internet
- You can sign in with your TV provider once you’re activated
These days you can watch your favorite TV shows in a variety of ways. For instance, if you’re an HGTV fan you can use HGTV GO to stream content from the network (Fixer Upper anyone??). However, you must first activate whatever device you’re using to begin using this feature. In order to do so start by getting a code from your device (there should be instructions on how to get one). Next, go to watch.hgtv.com/activate and enter the code your device spit out for you. Once you enter the code go ahead and click on that teal Activate button to proceed.
Our Favorite Programs On HGTV
- Fixer Upper – We just can’t seem to get enough Chip and Jo in our lives
- Property Bros. – Buying and fixing up a home never seemed so easy!
- Christina On the Coast – Features Christina from Flip or Flop
- My Lottery Dream Home – A look at lotto winners and the home they buy
- Lakefront Bargain Hunt – Get ready to see home SWEET lake houses
After you’ve activated your device you can sign in with your cable provider to begin watching your favorite HGTV shows (including the ones shown above!). In order to do so click one of the featured providers (shows the most popular) or find your provider on the drop down list (relax it’s in alphabetical order). Please note you’ll be redirected to your provider’s site where you’ll need to enter your account information to login and begin streaming.
What are you waiting for?? Go activate that device! – www.watch.hgtv.com/activate
A&E Fans – Review the AETV Authorize Process