- Information found on receipt is needed
- Sample receipt image is posted online
- Online form can be used for questions
Providing feedback on a product or service can be a good way for a customer base to let a company know how it feels. Those who wish to give Wingstop a piece of their mind can do so by taking the online customer survey at the Wingstop Feedback page. Prior to beginning to survey, customers will want to make sure they have their recent purchase receipt at hand as information from the receipt will be needed. Once the receipt has been located the Store Number, Time of Visit, OR Number, Date of Visit, and Amount of Purchase must be entered to begin the survey. Those who are having a hard time locating any of the required information can refer to the sample receipt image posted to the Wingstop Feedback page (required information is circled on sample receipt).
Bold Flavors Now at Wingstop
- Atomic – Those with an aversion to spice may want to think twice before trying the hottest sauce available
- Hawaiian – Experience the taste of the islands with a sauce that combines citrus with rich Asian flavors
- Garlic Parmesan – Bad breath is a fair trade-off for the taste buttery Parmesan cheese and savory garlic
- Louisiana Rub – A crispy dry rub that is sure to have Cajun food lovers coming back over and over again
- Original Hot – The first sauce Wingstop served offers customers the classic combo of both heat and tang
Customers who have questions about the Wingstop feedback survey can complete an online contact form with a first name, last name, phone number, email address, and message. Those with questions directly for Wingstop can get immediate assistance by calling the company’s toll-free contact number.
Wingstop Toll-Free Number