World Market Store Survey
- Customer who have visited a World Market can take a survey in regards to their purchase
- The survey will take about 10 minutes to complete and at the end the customer will have th chance to enter a promotional drawing
- The sweepstakes is administered by HelloWorld, Inc. – One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069 with permission from Cost Plus Inc – 200 4th Street, Oakland, CA 94607
The Cost Plus World Market experience sweepstakes will provide a grand prize of a $300 Cost Plus store gift card each month. Odds of winning this bird will depend on the amount of people who take the World Market Survey. A complete list of prizes associated with the Cost Plus World Market promotion can be found below:
- First place prize: $300 Cost Plus store gift card
- Second place prize: $200 ” ” ” “
- Third place prize: $100 Cost Plus gift card
Please note the Cost Plus gift cards cannot be exchanged or auctioned for cash under any circumstances. Sponsor (aka World Market) reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify this promotion at any point in time for any reason they (World Market) deems fit.
What is needed to take the World Market Survey?
- Receipt code from the register receipt
- Confirm the customer is 18 years of age or older
- Have access to the Internet
Customers are limited to one entry per month and P.O. Boxes are not allowed when providing an address
Cost Plus World Market
- Oakland Cali based specialty/import retail store
- A official subsidiary of Bed Bath & Beyond
- Founded by fisherman William Amthor in 1958 at the world-famous Fisherman’s Wharf in San Francisco, California
Cost Plus World Market has a bit of everything ranging from home furniture to craft beers and everything in between (i.e. curtains, rugs, gifts, apparel, coffee). The name of the company originated from selling items at cost-plus 10%. Cost Plus is considered a high-end retail outlet.