Your Access One
- Login can be completed with username and password
- Portal is only compatible with certain web browsers
When it comes to gaining online access to an account all a user can ask for is a quick and hassle free process. Those who need to gain access to their account through the Your Access One portal should have both of these requests met in a satisfactory manner. To begin the online login process, users will need to go to the Your Access One portal home page and enter their username and password into the blank login fields. Once both pieces of information have been entered the Sign In button can be tapped to proceed into the portal. Those who have successfully signed in should make a note of the fact that periods of inactivity lasting 15 minutes will cause the Your Access One portal session to automatically expire.
POS Systems Offered by First Data Corporation
- Clover Station – This high performance POS system is the most powerful and productive counter-top system offered by First Data
- Clover Mini – An advanced payment system designed for fast, secure, and reliable transactions that leaves plenty of counter space
- Clover Mobile – A portalable payment terminal that can be used alone or as a full-featured POS system with the Clover Register Plan
- Clover Go – Clients can use this handy device to accept credit card payments on the go or from their own device (accepts chip cards)
Those who are having problems gaining access may want to confirm that they are using a compatible web browser as the Your Access One portal is designed to be used with the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer 11+. Those who have questions for First Data can try reaching the company’s headquarters by phone or mail.
First Data Corporate Headquarters
- 5565 Glenridge, Connector NE, Suite 2000, Atlanta, GA 30342
- Toll Free Phone – 800-735-3362
- Local Phone – 404-890-2000