Bank Of America Easy Rewards
- Activate a current BOA reward program offer online
- Requires the registration code from the offer received via US mail
- The site is operated by the Bank of America Corporation – 1 (800) 432-1000 – 100 North Tryon Street, Charlotte, NC 28202
For those who do not have a registration code please enter the customer’s last name, last 4 digits of the BOA account, and the zip code of the BOA customer to view your current offers. No sense in letting an EASY Reward go to waste! Unless you don’t like to be rewarded, that is. If that’s the case you may have bigger fish to fry than worrying about this brilliant offer. Take a few minutes to think it over. If you’ve decided that you’re NOT one of the few customers on the planet who can’t stand easy wards…proceed!
Popular Bank Of America Easy Rewards Programs?
- WorldPoints: Redeem points for popular gift cards, travel, cash and more. Members will earn 1 point per $1 spent on all purchases. Members receive an extra 10X bonus points (max) when shopping online at the WorldPoints Mall.
- BankAmericard Cash Rewards: 2% at grocery stores and 3% on gas and 1% on all other qualifying purchases. Grocery and Gas are caped at a combine $1,500 per month. Most offers will come with a sweet $100 bonus when a customer spends $500 in the first 3 months of opening a BankAmericard Cash account.
- BankAmericard Travel Rewards Card: Caters to those who like to travel the world. 1.5 points for every $1 you spend on purchases and travel anywhere. No annual fee or blackout dates. Points can be redeemed for common travel expenses to include: flights, hotels, rental cars, or upscale resorts or baggage fees.
If you’re one who’s all about due diligence, make a more informed choice by requesting a sample Credit Card Agreements featuring rates, fees, and other important information. This is a helpful option if you’re not one for making a fast decision, easily confused, or not financially savvy. It’s ALWAYS better to have a firm understanding of what you’re getting yourself into before jumping into any kind of agreement that has the potential to lay a big ole bag of high-interest debt at your doorstep. However, if you know the facts and do it the RIGHT way, you can enjoy plenty of free credit so long as you pay that bill off every month by the due date! Andr ack up some rewards while you’re at it!
By the way, if you’re confused about where to find your registration number go ahead and click that ? icon at www.bankofamerica.com/easyrewards. After doing so a small box will appear that lets you know exactly where to look on the correspondence you received.
Bank Of America Contact Information
- A Charlotte-based financial firm
- Employs over 200,000 people worldwide
- Rivaled by Chase Bank, Citi, and Wells Fargo
BOA offers a variety of financial products to clients to include traditional and money market savings accounts and nontraditional forms of investment to include working capital management and treasury solutions. The firm was founded in 1874 and is headed by Mr. Brian T. Moynihan (CEO) and Mr. Bruce R. Thompson (CFO).