Deja Vu TBS Activate
- Code shown on device must be entered
- 3 different device types can be activated
- Viewers Relations contact info available
Any network that offers the kind of laugh out loud programming as does TBS, better have a way to make sure fans have access to it anytime and from anywhere. It appears the network has this area covered as shown by the easy process that can be used to activate 3 of the market’s most popular streaming devices for on demand access. Those who need to activate a device can begin by going to the Deja Vu TBS Activate page and selecting the type of the device that needs to be activated (Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV). Once a device has been chosen the Continue button can be clicked to be directed to a page where the code shown on the device can be entered into a blank field. Once the code has been entered at the Deja Vu TBS Activate page the Submit button can be clicked to proceed with getting set up for on demand streaming.
What should I watch once I get my device activated??
- American Dad – Get ready to laugh as Stan and the gang stumble through daily life
- The Guest Book – Each guest is sure to bring a new type of craziness (and comedy)
- ELeague – Watch 24 teams from across the world compete in two 10-week seasons
- Search Party – Watch five 20-somethings become entangled in an ominous mystery
In addition to hilarious TV shows, TBS offers a variety of fan-favorite movies such as Father of the Bride II, One for the Money, When in Rome, The A-Team, Junior, Cinderella, This is Where I Leave You, and The Game. Those who have questions about the content being aired on the network can try writing to TBS Viewer Relations or calling the viewer comment line at 404-885-0758.
TBS Viewer Relations
- 1010 Techwood Drive NW, Atlanta, GA 30318