February Survey Country Living
- Potentially win $5,000 by taking part in a survey by Country Living Magazine
- The survey will time out after being idle for a certain amount of time so be sure to utilize the ‘Save for Later’ button at the bottom of the site
- The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Hearst Communications, Inc., 300 W. 57th Street, New York, NY 10019 – 800-888-2676
Please note the February Survey Country Living sweepstakes are only open to residents in the United States and Canada (excluding Quebec). This sweepstakes will end on December 31, 2015 at 11:59 PM but the sponsors reserve the right to extend or end the promotion at anytime. Common questions asked during the survey include:
- “How much of the February issue of Country Living have you read?“
- “How did you obtain this issue of Country Living?”
- If the answers to the above questions do not qualify the customer to take the survey they will received the following messages “Thank you for your interest in our survey. Unfortunately your responses do not qualify you to complete the survey at this time” 🙁
Please note that Country Living is not the only magazine involved in the Reader Feedback Promotion. Here is a COMPLETE list of all the magazines include:
Car & Driver, Cosmopolitan, Cosmopolitan for Latinas, Country Living, Elle, Elle Decor, Dr. Oz THE GOOD LIFE, Esquire, Food Network Magazine, Good Housekeeping, Harper’s Bazaar, HGTV Magazine, House Beautiful, Marie Claire, Oprah Magazine, Popular Mechanics, Redbook, Road & Track, Town and Country, Veranda, and Woman’s Day.
Other highlights and lowlights of the February Survey Country Living promotion
- Prizes include a single GRAND PRIZE of $5,000 and smooth Second Place prize of 500$ and 10 lucky winners will get $100
- The drawing will take place in January of 2016 by Signet Research
- Winners will be notified via phone or United States postal mail
- Only one entry is allowed per person on the Country Living survey sweepstakes and more than one entry will result in a disqualification
Country Living is a Birmingham lifestyle and decorating magazine founded in 1978 and caters to people living in the deep south. The magazine features articles dedicated to cooking (not usually healthy), gardening (growing tomatoes and other veggies) and decorating around the home.