- Username and password are needed
- Alternative login process is available
It’s hard to imagine how any work got done before the age of the internet was ushered in. Nowadays just about every company relies on some sort of web-based portal that allows employees to access their vital job-related information. Mercy employees can gain access to such information by entering a username and password into the Mercy Smart-Square portal before hitting the Sign In button. Those who plan to complete the account login process using an alternative means can click the Alternate Login button where the necessary credentials can be entered into the Login and Password fields (the standard login process can be completed by clicking the Continue to SmartSquare link).
An Appreciative Look at Mercy
- The Sisters of Mercy founded Mercy Health System in 1986
- Mercy’s heritage dates back over 185 years to Dublin, Ireland
- Named a top 5 large United States health system by Truven
- Has over 700 physician practices and outpatient facilities
- The system includes 44 acute care and specialty hospitals
- Ministries in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas
The technology used to operate the Mercy Smart-Square portal is provided by Avantas, a company that assists healthcare organizations with automating and streamlining healthcare labor management strategies. Those who are interested in getting in touch with Avantas can reach the company by calling their toll-free number or by taking the time to compose and mail a well thought out letter.
Avantas Contact Information
- 11128 John Galt Blvd., Suite 400, Omaha, NE 68137