My Xfinity Coupon is here! Now what??
First you’re gonna need an online Xfinity account if your haven’t registered for one.
Click the link and enter your mobile number to get started.
Already have an account? PERFECT! You’re ready to register your coupon!
In order to do so, simply sign in and follow the directions (doesn’t get any easier than that, DOES IT??).
In addition to registration you can also check your balance at my.xfinity.com/coupon.
Now that you know how to check the balance of a coupon and/or register it, you’re ready for some of the more detailed stuff. For instance, there may come a time where you’re banging your head against your computer desk (or the screen of your smart phone). What’s the source of this frustration?? Yep. You’re locked out of your account. Look, it happens to all of us. BUT, there’s good news!
What to do if you can’t get into my.xfinity.com/coupon
- STEP 1: Take a DEEP breath. Maybe eat a piece of comfort food as well.
- STEP 2: Start clicking.
- Click the Xfinity ID link if you can’t remember your username
- Click the password link if you can’t remember your password
- Enter the required information to confirm your account and you’ll be GOOD TO GO
- Important final step: Take your family out to dinner to celebrate your accomplishment!
So now that you’ve registered your coupon AND know how to check the balance, what will you do with it?? Hopefully, you got yourself a nice little deal over there. Xfinity is well known for giving away some sweet offers so chances are you’re in good shape.
What’s that? Need more help?
Oh, and here’s the address if you need to make a payment on your account:
Xfinity Payments Address
- PO Box 34744
- Seattle, WA 98124-1744
Still have time on your hands?
Take a minute to read about the My Boost Now approval process