My Policy Good2Go
- Username and password are needed to login
- News users can complete registration process
- Online password recovery assistance available
Out of all the services that offer online account access car insurance may be the most important. Those who have decided to sign u for a policy with Good2Go Auto Insurance can gain access to their important account information online by going to the My Policy Good2Go page and signing in with a username and password. Policy holders who plan on coming back often may want to check the Remember Me box before logging in to be remembered on their computer for quicker access in the future. New users can begin the account creation process at the My Policy Good2Go page by completing an online form with a policy number, zip code, phone number, username, password, security question (with answer), and email address. When creating a password users should remember to include a minimum of 6 letters and at least 1 number and 1 capital letter.
Please tell me more about Good2Go Auto Insurance!
- Specializes in minimum coverage insurance but does offer collision and comprehensive coverage
- Good2Go Auto Insurance offers affordable down payments and simple monthly payment plans
- The company been around for more than 25 years and offers cheap car insurance over the internet
- Good2Go Auto Insurance is a subsidiary of the insurance firm American Independent Companies
Customers who have forgotten an account password can begin the recovery process by clicking the Forgot your password? link posted under the login fields at the My Policy Good2Go page. After clicking the link a policy number, zip code, and phone number must be entered to proceed. Those who have questions about an account can try reaching out to Good2Go by phone, mail, or email.
Good2Go Auto Insurance Contact Information
- PO Box 105396, Atlanta, GA 30348