USPS Now Let’s You Order FREE Boxes! Here’s How.
Did you receive mail about this FREE USPS box giveaway?
Here’s what to do. Get online and go over to www.usps.com/orderfreeboxes.
You should be taken to a page that shows every free box currently available (right now it looks like there’s 133 of them).
Scroll through the boxes until you find what you need then click on one to add it to the cart.
If you want more, hit the plus icon near the quantity field. However, make a note of the maximum amount you can order (it differs for each box).
A few things to pay attention to when you order free boxes…….
Confused about what you’re about to order? Scroll down and read the description of the box. Additionally, you can click on the product specs tab to see the dimensions (how big it is). Still need more information? Go ahead and check out the Shipping Info tab to find out everything you need to know about, you guessed it, SHIPPING!
Many of the boxes only ship in bunches of 10 or 25. So, if you don’t need that many consider sharing the wealth and giving away some free boxes to your friends and family (and maybe even that pesky neighbor you’re trying to patch things up with).
More on ordering from USPS.com/OrderFreeBoxes………..
- Need some suggestions? Scroll down on your order page to see some similar items
- On the fence? You can hit the Save for Later tab if you need more time to think about it
- Hit that little magnify glass icon if you want an up close and personal view of your boxes
- Hit the feedback tab on the side of the page if you want to let USPS know what’s up
By the way, you can sort the boxes by using the drop down list at the top of the page. However, you may as well ignore the sort by price option as THEY’RE ALL FREE!!!
Finally, if you have questions about ordering stamps or free boxes call 800-Stamp24 (they’ll set ya on the right path!).
Want more FREE stuff?
- Get a free trial of the WWE Network with the WWE XPost Promotion