AARP Credit Card Cash
- Allows a person to apply for the AAPR Chase credit card online
- If approved customers will receive a $100 bonus when they spend $500 within the first 3 months of opening the card
- AARP Credit Cards are issued by Chase Bank USA, N.A. – Chase Tower, Chicago Loop, Chicago, Illinois, U.S
Please note that Chase Bank pays a royalty fee to AARP for the use of AARP’s intellectual property in relation to this card offer. The $100 bonus will be awarded in the form of 10,000 bonus points that can be used as a statement credit or to obtain cash back. After the customer has reached the $500 spending goal please allow up to 8 weeks for the bonus points to be credited to the account.
AARP Chase Credit Card Highlights/Lowlights
- Offers 3% cash back on gas and restaurant purchases (GOOD)
- No limits on the amount of points a member can earn (no expiration dates on points as well) (GOOD)
- Points can be redeemed for cash or gifts (i.e. xbox one, PS3 or Stub Hub Gift Cards) (GOOD)
- No annual fee or hidden fees (GOOD)
- Takes 6 to 8 weeks for the bonus to be credited to an account (BAD)
- Only 1 point earned for each dollar spent on airfare and hotel accommodations (BAD)
As an added bonus Chase will automatically make a donation of .25 cents to the Drive to End Hunger charity on all purchases made by the card holder at restaurants (with a maximum total donation of $1,000,000). The Drive to End Hunger is a charity that assist low-income older adults find food and in some cases a place to stay.
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., aka Chase Bank is a US based national bank that specializes in business and commercial account. AARP is a free social welfare organization that assist old poor people through education and give outs.