Activate the Card Valeant Derm
- Information found on card is needed
- Eligibility restrictions apply to program
- Customer support by phone is available
Out of all the ways an exclusive offer can be activated the online method is usually the easiest. Those who have received the Valeant Access coupon can take the necessary steps towards getting it activated by going to the Activate the Card Valeant Derm page and confirming whether or not they have the coupon. Once confirmed, a date of birth and 5 digit zip code must be entered along with the 8 digit group number and 10 digit card ID number (found on the card received). After all of the required data has been entered a series of yes or no questions must be entered before hitting the Next button to push ahead with the Valeant Access coupon activate process.
Is everyone eligible to participate in the program?
- This program is only open to residents of the United States and United Territories (where specified)
- Commercially insured patients along with certain cash paying patients are eligible to participate
- Those who are currently enrolled in a government program and/or eligible for Medicare are not eligible
- Those who experience a change in insurance may no longer be eligible to use the Valeant Access coupon
- The coupons can be processed exclusively at Walgreens and other participating independent pharmacies
Prior to beginning the activate process at the Activate the Card Valeant Derm page, recipients should note that the offer is not valid for any person who is 65 years of age or older and doesn’t have commercial insurance. Additionally recipients should understand that they must be at 18 years of age to redeem this offer. Those who wish to take advantage shouldn’t delay too long as the offer expires on December 31st, 2017. Recipients with questions regarding the offer or the activation process can dial 855-280-0541 for assistance.
Valeant United States Headquarters
- 400 Somerset Corporate Blvd., Bridgewater, NJ 08807