Allstate at Work My Benefits
- User ID and password are needed to login
- Login credential recovery help is available
- User support phone number is provided
Gaining access to a benefits account should never be a pain point for any employee. Luckily those who use the All State at Work My Benefits portal to manage benefits can look forward to a pain-free user experience. Upon arrival at the portal the simple online account access process can be completed in just few seconds by entering a User ID and password before clicking the Login button. Employees who experience the misfortune of forgetting a User ID or password can click the Forgot User ID or Password? link posted under the login fields at the Allstate at Work My Benefits page. The User ID recovery process can be initiated by entering the email address and Social Security Number associated with the account. Those who need to recover a password must enter a User ID to begin the recovery process. Users who are having problems recovering a password or User ID may want to click the Help Video button for visual instructions on the login credential recovery processes.
About Allstate Benefits
- Began in 1956 in Jacksonville, Florida as American Heritage Life Insurance Company
- Acquired by The Allstate Corporation in 1999 and now uses the name Allstate Benefits
- Leading provider of supplement insurance committed to superior products and services
- Boasts a whopping 40,000 groups in force and insures more than 3 MILLION employees
Those who have yet to sign up for an account can begin the registration process clicking the Register Your Account Today link posted at the bottom of the Allstate at Work My Benefits page. After clicking the link a brief form must be completed with the last 4 digits of a Social Security Number, zip code, and date of birth prior to creating the account and confirming the security questions. Users with questions about the login or registration process can get the help they need by calling support between the hours of 8 AM and 8 PM Eastern Time Monday through Friday.
Allstate at Work My Benefits Support