Filing for the ANI Class Settlement
- File your claim online or print out as claim form (to be completed and sent by mail)
- Pay CLOSE attention to the various deadlines (don’t want to miss out on your settlement)
- You can file a cl;aim with or without a proof of purchase
- Questions? Pull up that beautiful list of Frequently Asked Questions!
- Contact information is available at www.aniclasssettlement.com
If you received notice of the ANI (Atkins Nutritional, Inc.) Class Settlement, you may be wondering to yourself “how ON EARTH do I get my settlement??”. The good news is, it’s EASY. First you’ll need to go to the online filing site and click the Submit Claim tab. Next, choose whether you want o file online or print of a form (why waste the paper??).
Filing Your Claim Online at www.aniclasssettlement.com
- First you’ll need to provide your personal information (name, address, etc)
- Next, tell them how you want to GET PAID! (direct deposit or personal check)
- You’ll need to state which products you bought and whether you can prove your purchase
- Finally, finish the claim form by completing the attestation section
- Make sure to get it submitted no later than April, 27th, 2020
If filing online isn’t for you, print a claim form directly from www.aniclasssettlement.com. Once you fill it out, go ahead and mail it to the Class Administrator (address below). By the way, your form must be post-marked by the filing deadline of April 27th, 2020.
In addition to the filing deadline, April 27th, 2020 is also the deadline for exclusion requests and objections. Meanwhile, June 25th, 2020 is the date on which the court will decide whether or not to approve the settlement (in other words, a VERY important date).
Questions? Contact the administrator!
ANI Class Settlement Administrator Contact Information
- 50 Corporate Park Irvine, CA 92606
More Settlement News!
Have you heard about the Rack Room TCPA Settlement?