How to Apply for a Job at the Exchange
- A variety of different opportunities are available
- Spouses and family member applications available
- Exchange contact information is provided
Those in need of a new career may need to look no further than the Exchange. The hunt for a fresh start can be initiated by going to the Apply My Exchange page and selection one of the six different job categories found under the Find Your Opportunity section (hourly, management, corporate, distribution, management trainee program, and current associates). After selecting the desired category the Apply Now button can be clicked to proceed to a listing of available openings (jobs can be searched by keywords, title, vacancy number, employment category). Those who find something they wish to move forward with can begin the application process by clicking the Apply to Job button posted at the bottom left hand corner of the apply My Exchange page.
The Exchange in a Nut Shell (preferably of the peanut or pistachio variety)
- Honored with numerous employment awards including Military Times “Best for Vets”
- Most benefits start from day one and include medical, dental, pension, and paid time
- Opportunities can be found in many different fields (40,000 jobs in 20 different areas)
- Utilizes a compensation program that promotes competitive pay (an enormous plus)
- Offers a benefits package that is rated number 1 over 9 industry leaders (impeccable)
The Army & Air Force Exchange service provides tax-free shopping to over 12 million military members (always nice to avoid those taxes when possible!). The organization ranks in the top 50 list of largest United States retailers at number 47. Unlike most business, the Exchange gives two-thirds of its profits to the Army, Air Force, Navy, and Marines (a little altruism goes a long way these days!). Two percent of the organization’s budget comes from the United States government with the rest being generated through the Exchange’s sales of goods and services. Those with questions for the Exchange can try reaching out to the organization via phone, mail, or email correspondence.
Exchange Contact Information
- 3911 S. Walton Walker Blvd, Dallas, TX 75236