Appreciate Hub Aramark
- Username and password needed to enter
- Password recovery assistance is available
Most would likely agree that an online employee portal should never be something that is all that difficult to figure out. Aramark employees don’t have to worry about an outdated or clunky portal when it comes to gaining access to the Encore! Encore! program. Those who need to login to an account can do so by going to the Appreciate Hub Aramark page and entering a username along with a password before hitting the Login button. Employees who figure to be coming back often may want to go ahead and check the Remember Me box located under the login fields for easier account access in the future. New users will be asked to create a new password of their choosing after logging in at the Appreciate Hub Aramark page (password must be at minimum 6 characters in length). Those who can’t seem to recall exactly what it is they chose as a password can click the Forgot Password? link for account recovery assistance.
Taking a Minute to Appreciate Aramark
- Origins of the company date back to 1932 when a man named Davre Davidson began selling peanuts out of his vehicle
- In 1959 Davre and Henry Davidson combined forces with William Fishman to create Automatic Retailers of America
- In 1976 ARA Services entered the work uniform rental and career apparel industry (also entered Japan the same year)
- Changed to Aramark in 1994 to reflect changes in business relationships and its commitment to serving its customers
- Aramark joined forces with the American Heart Association in 2015 to improve the health of Americans 20% by 2020
United States and Canadian employees can use the employee ID found on their paystubs as the username when gaining access to the Appreciate Hub Aramark page. Employees from other countries will need to use a country code along with an employee ID as their username. Those who want to switch languages can utilize the drop down box found at the bottom of the page.
Aramark Employee Hotline