- Allows customers to obtain billing information online from AT&T
- The services provides billing information in regards to U-Verse, AT&T Wireless, Home Phone and Internet products
- The site is operated by AT&T, Inc. – 208 South Akard Street, Dallas, TX 75202 – Phone: 210-821-4105
The AT&T Bill Pay service also provides a live chat and phone support services. How to pay a bill online? (EXACT INSTRUCTIONS):
Follow these precise steps to pay a AT&T bill online
- Select myAT&T at the top of the ATT Bill page
- Log in to the customers wireless account (Please register if account is needed)
- Under the balance, select View bill details
- The current online bill will be displayed as follows: To view a paper bill, select Paper bill (PDF). Your bill is displayed in a separate window OR To pay all or part of the AT&T bill, select the Make a Payment button located to the right of the amount due
The bill pay process should take less than a minute for experience users and customers can sign up for bill pay alerts to ensure they never miss a payment. Payments can also be made using a smart phone but the instructions are more complicated at this point.
Other AT&T Payment Notes
- It will on average be 7-10 days from the end of the customers billing cycle before the bill is available
- To make a change to an AT&T account (i.e. moving out of country, passing of a customer) please dial 800.331.0500 or 611
- In the event of a death the customer will be required to provide the account holder’s Social Security number and/or the Security Passcode on the wireless account at the time of the call
- Any remaining balance (i.e. pay per view movies, in home service charges) on the account is the responsibility of the estate
AT&T Inc. is a Dallas based communications company with a firm hold on US voice, data, and text services. They are rivaled by Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile.