Bank of America LLove Your App
- Cell phone number must be entered
- Customer service available by phone
- Certain Terms & Conditions apply
People use mobile apps for just about EVERYTHING nowadays. With that said it comes as no surprise that mobile apps can be used for something as routinely accessed as an online banking account. Bank of America customers who have yet to catch up with the times can leap into digital age by downloading the mobile banking app found at the Bank of America LLove Your App page. To get started with the download process customers must select a device (iPhone, iPad, Windows 10, Android) and enter a cell phone number before hitting the Get the App button. Customers should be aware that by entering a mobile number at the Bank of America LLove Your App page they are consenting to receive a text message (text message may be transmitted automatically and fees may be charged by phone carrier).
What are some of the Terms & Conditions that apply?
- Checks that are deposited using the mobile app are subject to verification and may not be immediately available
- Certain transfers may take longer to complete (timing for delivery of funds will be given when transfer is scheduled)
- There are certain devices with built-in fingerprint scanners that will be eligible for Touch ID or fingerprint sign-in
- Delivery of alerts from the Bank of America mobile app may be affected or delayed by a mobile carrier’s coverage
Customers who have finished downloading the app at the Bank of America LLove Your App page can use it to make a smart phone deposit by taking a photo of the check (both front and back) and selecting an amount to deposit. Once the deposit has been made a receipt will be emailed and a copy of the check can immediately be saved or printed. Those who have questions for Bank of America can pick up the phone and dial the company’s customer service line.
Bank of America Customer Service