Bank Of America Power Rewards
- Allows a customer to access their Bankamericard account online
- Requires Internet access and an online ID
- The site is administered by Bank Of America – Bank of America Corporate Center, 100 North Tryon Street, Charlotte, NC 28255 United States – Phone: 704-386-5681
This popular consumer credit card from BOA offers a nifty sign up bonus of triple points on gas, grocery and drugstore purchases for the first six months PLUS a $50 bonus in the form of an account credit when making $500 in purchases within the first 90 days of opening the card.
Bank Of America Power Reward Highlights/Lowlights
- Earn 1 Power Rewards point per $1 on every purchase
- Good but not great bonus offer
- Intro APR of 0% for 12 months (longer than most o% offers)
- Points expire after 5 years
- 2,500 points = $25/2,500 increments
- Most consumers will need a credit score of 660 or greater to obtain the Bank Of America Power Rewards card
- No annual fee and NO preset spending limit
Lets talk fees
- Balance transfer fee: $10 or 4%
- Returned payment fee: Up to $25
- NO DUMB ANNUAL FEE
- Cash advance fee: $10 or 4% (or 5% depending on the transaction)
- Foreign transaction fee: 3%
- Late payment fee: Up to $35
As one can see from the above the BOA Power Rewards card has pretty industry standard fees and offers a variety of benefits. Reward points can be redeemed for things like airline tickets, gift cards and statement credits starting at $25. The card is highly recommended for those who find themselves frequently visiting the grocery or drug store.
What other say about the BOA Power Reward Card?
- CardHub: 4 stars out of 5
- CreditKarma: 3.5 stars out of 5
- About: 4 stars out of 5
In the event of a lost or stolen card Bank Of America will replace the card without a fee and mail it the very same business day the report takes place.