Bed Bath Rebates: How to Begin
- Customers can track a Bed Bath and Beyond rebate online
- The system can verify purchase information electronically
Please note BBB rebate center Web Chat Agents are available on 7 AM to 7 PM CST Monday through Sunday. Further, the tracking number is always emailed to the customer after a purchase has been made. By the way, customers no longer need to submit their purchase receipts as Bed Bath Rebates can now confirm the purchase over the internet using the purchase date.
Other Bed Bath Rebates Notes
- In the event the rebate postmark date has passed the rebate will not qualify (sorry folks)
- Customers can also check the status of a BBB rebate by phone by dialing 866-561-7654
- Rebate submission typically take between 8 and 10 weeks to arrive (patience is key)
In order to get started with a rebate, the customer must enter the Offer Number and date of the purchase into the Bed Bath Rebates portal. Once both pieces of information are entered, the Continue button can be clicked to confirm the purchase. It should be pointed out the Offer Number is located on the rebate form that came with the purchase.
A Little Bit About Bed Bath & Beyond
- The store was founded in 1971 by Warren Eisenberg and Leonard Feinstein
- Bed Bath & Beyond was originally called Bed ‘n Bath (the BEYOND is a nice touch)
- By 1985 Bed Bath & Beyond grew to 15 stores throughout California and New Jersey
- Similar retailers include Linens ‘n Things and Pacific Linens (both industry stalwarts)
Bed Bath & Beyond specializes in the sales of bedding, bath towels, cookware and of course kitchen electrics. The store can usually be found in suburbia shopping malls across the U.S. and caters to people making between $40,000 and $100,000 a year in income. Those with general questions for the store can call toll-free 24 hours a day and 7 days a week (what the cool kids refer to as 24/7).
Bed Bath & Beyond Toll-Free Customer Service Number
- 800-462-3966 (800-GO-BEYOND)
Submit Rebates Here
Speaking of Rebates…..
- Check Out the Home Depot 11 Percent Match