- An interview type must be selected to begin
- Technical support is available by phone
Given the choice, most job seekers would likely rather complete an interview online rather than in person. Those who agree should be thrilled about the easy online automated interview process that can be used to apply for a position with Boddie Noell Enterprises, Inc (BNE). To get started job seekers will need to first need to go to the BNE Jobs page and select an interview type (Crew, Management Pre-Employment, Internal Promotion, HVAC Service Tech, Corporate Office). Spanish-speaking users can continue in the process in Spanish by clicking the Comience la entrevista tab located at the BNE Jobs page. Those who are having issues completing the automated interview process can try calling 1-800-664-8585 for assistance Monday through Friday between 8 AM and 5 PM.
Interview Types Available at the BNE Jobs Page
- Crew – A 10-15 minute process in which applicants will need to answer “yes” or “no” questions about themselves
- Management Pre-Employment – The management selection interview process can be started by choosing a concept
- Internal Promotion – Employees looking to get a promotion can get started by entering their Social Security Number
- HVAC Service Tech – The automated interview process for HVAC requires the sharing of some sensitive information
- Corporate Office – Those applying for a job in corporate offices will need to complete all sections of the application
Boddie Noell Enterprises, Inc started up back in 1962 when it opened with Hardee’s restaurants. Since its inception the company has grown to employ over 10,000 people and is now known as one of the nation’s leading privately owned restaurant companies. Individuals looking to get in touch with BNE can write, call, or visit its offices located in Rocky Mount, North Carolina.
Boddie Noell Enterprises, Inc
- P.O. Box 1908, Rocky Mount, NC 27804
- 1021 Noell Lane, Rocky Mount, NC 27804