What to Do After Seeing Brinks On TV
- A card can be ordered by completing an online form
- Direct deposit options available when ordering
- Contact can be made by phone, email, or mail
Just like a credit card, a prepaid card can provide the convenience of making a purchase without carrying around excessive amounts of cash. However, UNLIKE a credit card, a prepaid card can prevent the accumulation of debt by only allowing cardholders to spend money they already have. Consumers who like the idea of avoiding the numerous pitfalls associated with racking up too much debt may want to look into ordering a Brinks Prepaid Mastercard. The ordering process can be completed by going to the Brinks On TV page and starting an online form by filling in a name, address, and email address. During the ordering process customers will have the opportunity to sign up to have paychecks, tax refunds, or government benefits directly deposited onto their Brink’s Prepaid MasterCard.
I’m still not sure whether or not I should make the order……
- The card’s direct deposit feature allows cardholders to receive the registered deposits up to 2 days faster
- Mobile apps, Anytime Alerts, and the online account center give customers around the clock access to funds
- Cardholders can receive money back when using the Brink’s Prepaid MasterCard on everyday purchases
- Brink’s Preferred Account customers receive a $10 Purchase Cushion along with a 5% APY Savings Account
Once a Brinks Prepaid MasterCard has been activated its funds are FDIC insured up to the current coverage limit. Cardholders will also enjoy the benefits of no late fees, no minimum balances, and no credit checks. Prior to completing an order, the card’s terms and conditions must be agreed to (link provided at the Brinks On TV page). Those who has questions regarding the Brinks Prepaid MasterCard can try reaching customer service by mail, phone, or email.
Brinks Prepaid MasterCard Customer Service
- PO Box 2136, Austin, TX 78768-2136