BTN 2 GO Device REG
- Registration code is needed
- A provider must be selected
- Customer support is available
With all of the high-flying action available at the Big Ten Network it is easy to understand why fans would clamor for on demand access anytime and, just as importantly, ANYWHERE. Those who like the idea of watching their favorite events while on the go can get started with the device registration process by going to the BTN 2 Go Device REG page and entering the Registration Code as shown on the device. Once the Registration Code has been entered a TV provider must be selected from the available drop down list (list is in alphabetical order and has a massive amount of providers to choose from). After the Registration Code and TV provider have both been entered at the BTN 2 Go Device REG page the Continue can be clicked to proceed with the registration process.
Classic Games Available for Viewing on BTN 2 Go
- 2016 Pinstripe Bowl – Relive the excitement as Northwestern upends 23 ranked Pitt
- 2016 Holiday Bowl – Minnesota powers down Washington State’s high-octane offense
- 2016 Big Championship – Penn State bounces back to claim the Big Ten Championship
- 2016 Wisconsin vs LSU – Take a trip back in time to watch the Badgers pull off the upset
- 2016 Nebraska vs Oregon – Nebraska takes care of business at home and gets the win
Fans who want to view a full list of the available classic games can click the Classic Games tab posted at the top of the BTN 2 Go Device REG page. Those who want to find out which games are scheduled to be aired can click the Schedule button. BTN Plus users can gain access to their accounts by logging in with a username and password (Remember Me box can be checked for expedite future logins). Those who need assistance with the device registration process can get the help they need via email.
BTN 2 Go Email Support