Campus Dining Voice
- Provide feedback in relation to campus dining
- Administered by Empathica System
- A $1000 prize will be given away daily
The $1000 daily prize will be drawn from the pool of people who completed the Campus Dining Voice survey for the given day. All feedback will be directed to the exact campus in which the meal took place.
What is needed to take the Your Voice Counts Campus Dining Survey?
- State/Province in which the visit took place
The survey caters to students and will take about 5 minutes to complete. The survey will ask questions related to the quality of the food served by the given campus and the friendliness of the campus workers.
- Empathica provides customer experience management programs for companies in order to steer business decisions in the right direction
- Considered a software company
- Main offices are located in Salt Lake City, Mississauga, Toronto and Birmingham
Empathica specializes in providing restaurants and retail stores feedback from customers in regards to recent visits. The firm works with Fortune 500 companies to include Applebees, Red Robin, Chilis, and the Golden Corral just to name a few.