Castle Pay Day Offer
- Allows a down on their luck individual apply for a pay-day loan with Castle
- First time applicants usually receive a loan in the amount of $200 to $1,000 on average
- The site/service is administered by Castle Payday – P.O. Box 704 Watersmeet, MI 49969 – By Phone (888) 945-2727 or by Fax (888) 269-3526
Castle Pay Day can be contact anytime between 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. CST Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. CST on Friday OR 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. CST on Saturday or Sunday. Please note that applicants who receive the green light (are approved) by Noon (Monday thru Friday) will receive a ACH deposit on the next business day (i.e. ACH deposit will be made on Tuesday if the loan is approved prior to Noon on Monday). Castle Pay Day is owned and operated by the Lac Vieux Desert Band of Lake Superior Chippewa Indians.
Castle Pay Day Highlights/Lowlights
- All communications and applications with Castle Payday are deemed confidential except when required by US law
- Loan amount is determined by income level and various underwriting criteria
- Applications should take 15 minutes or less to process and Castle will contact the applicant by phone or email
- Another application can only be made once a previous pay-day loan has been paid
- Requires the applicant to have a monthly income of at least $700 that can be verified, a valid bank account, US resident who is 18 years of age or older and a current phone number
- Bankruptcy, bounced checks, charge-offs will not necessarily prevent a customer from receiving a loan
- Castle Payday loans are not available in all states
- Castle Payday is an entity with Tribal sovereign immunity from lawsuits
- Please review the terms of the loan before filing a dispute with the tribe
It is not unusual for Castle Pay day to charge the customer an Annual Percentage Rate of over 700% and the APR may vary based on when the first pay date is scheduled. It is recommended that Castle Pay day loan customer pay their loan of on time or as soon as possible to avoid outrageous fees.