Chase Your Slate
- With online cardholder accounts, Slate Credit Card customers can manage their accounts, view their FICO scores, and monitor spending
- Chase’s Slate Credit Card offers exclusive benefits like 0% interest for fifteen months, no annual fees and amazing rewards opportunities
- Best of all, online account access and member perks are completely free
Maximize your dollars, control your spending, and take charge of your financial health with the Chase Slate Credit Card! Take advantage of benefits like free FICO score monitoring, spending plans, flexible payment terms, and much more with one of Chase’s most exciting credit card options.
- New cardholders receive an introductory 0% interest promotion, free access to their credit scores, and Chase’s powerful security measures
- After the introductory period, your interest rate will be anything between 12.99% and 22.99%
- You need an active Chase Slate account to take advantage of online account access
- Cardholders can pay their bills, track spending, and request credit limit increases through the customer account portal
Always remember that you’re responsible for making payments on time. If you have any trouble making online payments, or if you know you’ll be late, contact Chase directly and let them know what’s going on to avoid issues down the road.
How to Enroll in Online Account Access
- Navigate to chase.com/yourslate
- On the left side of the page underneath the login fields, click “New to Chase Online?”
- Select the type of account you want to enroll, then enter your card number and social security number
- On the next screen, choose an ID code, then click “Continue” and choose a password
- Review legal agreements and services, then confirm your account
With 24/7 account access, tons of online services, and amazing perks especially for cardholders, the Chase Slate Credit Card is the ideal credit option for anyone who wants a solid, secure, and easily manageable card. Visit chase.com today to learn more, enroll, or apply!