- Bill can be paid after logging in
- A quick pay option is provided
- Contact information available
It only makes sense for medical providers to offer patients the most convenient bill pay options available (for providers who enjoy actually being paid for their services at least). When it comes to a patient friendly online payment process Christus Health seems to have hit the bulls-eye. Patients who wish to discard a pesky medical bill as quickly as possible can do so by going to the Christus ePay page and selecting the Quick Pay option. After making the selection an account number and patient date of birth must be entered before hitting the type of payment button (credit/debit card or eCheck). Those who would rather make a payment after gaining access to an account can do so by logging into the Christus ePay page with an email address and account password. Users who have misremembered a password (or just flat-out forgot to put it more bluntly) can recover an account by entering a username and answering the selected security questions.
Services and Treatments Provided by Christus Health
- Behavioral Health – Provides a focus on environment, family, and social relationships
- Orthopedics – Treats pain from conditions of bones, muscles, tendons, or ligaments
- Digestive Care – Diagnostic and treatment options for digestive and liver problems
- Ear, Nose, and Throat – Certified physicians who sub-specialize in over a dozen areas
- Sports Medicine – Provides specialists to treat all sports-related injuries or conditions
- Urgent Care – Immediate attention for minor conditions that don’t require an ER visit
Patients who need to create an account can do so by clicking the link posted at the Christus ePay page and filling out an online form with an account number, patient date of birth, email address, and password. Those with questions concerning use of the payment portal can look for the help they need by rummaging through the FAQs located at the top of the Christus ePay page. Patients who don’t find what they need in the FAQs can try reaching out to Christus Health directly.
Christus Health Contact Information
- 2707 North Loop West, Suite 400, Houston, TX 77008