Cite Pay USA: A Quick Walkthrough
- 3 major credit cards can be used to pay
- State and court must be selected to begin
- Customer help available by phone or email
Anyone who has an obligation owed to a court most likely wants to get it settled ASAP. One way this can be accomplished is through the easy online payment process at the Cite Pay USA portal. Those who are looking to pay fees or a fine can do so by going to the portal and selecting a state and court from the provided drop down list. Once the court is located a citation or case number and date of birth must be entered prior to continuing forward to the final payment screen. Cite Pay USA users will have the option of paying online using an eCheck or a credit/debit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover are accepted). After the online payment has been finalized a receipt can be printed off to be stored for customer records.
What is Cite Pay USA?
- Cite Pay USA is a payment services provider that assists customers in making payments to the court
- Payments made using the service are recorded by the courts within seconds of payment approval
- The service is powered by software developed by the New Mexico corporation Justice Systems, Inc.
- Justice Systems, Inc. is a vendor with over 25 years experience in the justice software environment
Users who are looking to pay by eCheck should be prepared to provide a bank routing number, a bank account number, and the name on the bank account being used (eCheck is not available for all courts). Those who are having problems finding a bank routing number can find it located on the paper check issued by their bank. Customers with questions or concerns can try reaching out to Cite Pay USA by phone or email.
Cite Pay USA Customer Service Information