Columbia Points Sports Rehab Customer Experience
- Answer a few short questions to help improve client experience at Columbia Point Sports Rehab
- Customer are not required to provide any personal details about themselves but have the option to provide Columbia Point Sports Rehab with their name, phone number and email address
- Columbia Points is based at 55 Columbia Point Dr. Richland, WA 99352 – 509-371-1261 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that Columbia Point Sports Rehab offers a 24/7 patient hot line that can be reached at 1-888-682-2330. The survey also allows clients so opt in to receive mailing offers and promotional news related to the world-class Columbia Point Sports Rehab. Some examples of questions a client will be asked include “Was the treatment room or massage room clean?” & “Did our staff make you feel welcome upon arrival?”.
Columbia Points Sports Rehab Company Lore
- State-of-the-art rehab clinic specializing in Graston Technique, Cold Laser Therapy and Kinesio Taping treatments
- Caters to ordinary people and professional athletes
- The firm is headed by Dr. Gerald Moran who is a graduate of St. Louis University and College of Chiropractic-West of Hayward California
- Offers a free consultation in regards to a sports injury
- Will take on clients from the Eastern area of Washington
Most clients seen at Columbia Points Sports Rehab are people recovering from a sports injury, car accident or a fall down the stairs. Many sports injuries are related to long-term repetitive movements that results in the dreaded tennis elbow, carpal tunnel, or plantar fasciitis. Dr. Moran will provide ergonomics, lifestyle, and nutritional training to help improve the condition and get the client back to living life.Columbia Points accepts all major credit cards and cash.