Scheduling Your Appointment
- You’ll need to login to set up your Costco tire appointment
- New customers must create an account before logging in
- The scheduling site offers both English and French languages
- Customer support is available via toll-free phone number
No matter how you slice, nobody likes getting there tires changed. Not only are those rubber circles expensive, they can also be quite time consuming. For instance, many customers will wait hours on end for their card to be back on four wheels. And sometimes those hours can turn into the next day. Ugh. However, Costco is doing it’s best to make hassle laden tire changes a thing of the past at www.costcotireappointments.com.
While four new tires may hit hard on the wallet, at least it doesn’t have to hit hard on your busy schedule! Let’s take a peak at how Costco’s tire change scheduling works.
Costco Tire Appointments – Setting Up Your Time
- Create your account by entering an email address and password (skip this step if you already have one)
- Enter your username and password to login to the portal and schedule your appointment
- Take your car in at the scheduled time and hope for a fast an painless tire change!
By the way, you can also reset your password if you’re having trouble getting into your account. Don’t worry, it’s easy. First, tap the reset link. Next, simply enter your email address to receive a link that’ll let you reset the password. Hey, we’ve all been there. PLENTY of times, in fact.
In addition to the password reset option, you can also switch the language on screen from English to French. So if you’re more comfortable with one of the two just go ahead and change it up! Or if you’re someone who’s trying to learn one of the two languages why not give yourself a little challenge?? Just a thought!
Costco Tire Appointments Customer Service Number