Requesting a Credit Limit Increase from Citi
- Customers can request a credit increase in three easy steps
- Citi provides an instant decision on whether the request is granted
Citi is now offering existing customers the ability to request an increase in their current line of credit through a fast and easy online process. In order to do so, cardholders will need to login to their online accounts at www.creditlimitincrease.citi.com. Once at this page, the cardholder will need to provide some very brief (but very personal) information about how much cash they bring home per year and how much they fork over in rent or mortgage each month. Cardholders shouldn’t be turned off by these requests as the ease of this process is well worth divulging such information. Anyhow, on page two the cardholder will only need confirm the information prior to submitting for approval. Finally, on step three will the cardholder will receive instant results showing whether or not the increase in credit was approved.
Cards to Take on Your Trip to Credit Limit Increase Citi!
- Double Cash – Cardholders earn 1% as they spend an another 1% as they pay
- Simplicity – A simple card that doesn’t bother customers with late fees
- Thank You Preferred – Cardholders can earn 2X points on the good times
By the way, Citi has conveniently placed a tool bar on page one of this process just in case the cardholder needs help. For instance, the tool bar allows customers to read FAQs, email customer service, review a list of basic contact numbers. Additionally, the cardholder will see another tool bar at the Credit Limit Increase Citi login page which provides a bevy of other important phone numbers such as phone numbers (technical assistance, outside the U.S. collect calls, hearing impaired calls, and numbers for internet security specialists).
Benefits of Requesting a Credit Limit Increase
- More Spending Power in Case of an Emergency – Busted water heater? No problem!
- Prestige Among Piers – Be the envy of your circle and pull out the Citi card with confidence
- Peace of Mind – It’s nice to know you’ll have to by something drastic to reach the limit
- Credit Score – Sometimes an increase in your overall credit can give the score a boost
Citigroup Inc. is an American multinational banking group operating out of New York City, New York. The company was formed in 1998 by the merging two industry behemoths – Travelers Group and Citicorp. Additionally, Citigroup is traded over the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol C (you know it’s a major company when the symbol is just one letter!). Customers with questions for the company can try reaching out to the Citi offices in New York.
Citi Corporate Contact Information
- 388 Greenwich Street, New York, NY 10013