Cricket Sweepstakes BET
- Contestants can enter the BET/Cricket promotion for a chance to win a VIP Weekend in Hollywood at the 2015 BET AWARDS
- The sweepstakes will run until 6/8/15 at 11:59 PM EST
- The Cricket Sweepstakes BET promotion is Sponsored by Cricket Wireless LLC. – Cricket Wireless LLC 575 Morosgo Dr, NE Atlanta, GA 30324 – phone: 1-858-882-6000 fax: 1-858-882-6010 email: email@example.com
No purchase is required to enter the BET/Cricket promotion BUT contestants MUST be a legal resident of the United States and at least the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence. The winner will also receive Afterparty Live Post-Show VIP Green Room, $500 spending cash, two tickets to the 2015 BET Awards, two concert tickets PLUS airfare and hotel stay.
- Samsung Galaxy S6 with one year of wireless service (first place prize)
- Cricket Wireless branded iSound Speaker (second place prize)
- Cricket Wireless branded Hoodie Buddie (third place prize)
A total of 5 (five) Galaxy S6 will be given away and the service will be provided by Cricket. 50 winners will receive a Cricket Wireless branded iSound Speaker and 100 winners will receive a Hoodie Buddie. The odds of winning depend on how many people enter. The Cricket BET Sweepstakes started on 5/8/15 AND the 2015 BET Awards will air live on Sunday, June 28 at 8 pm on BET (Grand prize winners must be able to travel to Los Angeles to attend the award show).
“”And our goal at Cricket is to give them more than they ever thought possible from a no-contract carrier – industry-leading music services, gaming partnerships, and now, a one-of-a-kind VIP Sweepstakes and tickets to the BET Awards. It’s another big way we can reward entertainment-loving customers and say thank you.” – Jeannie Weaver (executive director, sponsorships and grassroots marketing at Cricket Wireless)
Cricket Company Information
- Atlanta-based text, voice and data service provider
- Founded in 1999
- AT&T is the parent company
Cricket Wireless launched out of the windy city (Chicago, Illinois USA) in March of 2009 with little recognition. Today the firm is owned by AT&T and covers 97% of the United States.