- Username and password required to enter
- Technology is provided by JDA Software
Not knowing a schedule ahead of time can be an unsettling feeling indeed. With that being said, there is likely quite a few people who make a habit of logging into the Culver’s Schedule page. Luckily for these well-planned individuals the task can be completed in a mere matter of seconds by entering only a username and a password. Once both items have been entered the Login button can be clicked to complete the online access process (Login button found beneath the username and password fields at the Culver’s Schedule page). It should be noted that technology used to access the Culver’s Schedule page is provided by JDA Software.
What is JDA Software?
- JDA Software provides end to end supply chain solutions for businesses
- Over 4,000 customers use JDA’s integrated retail and supply chain planning
- JDA’s community engagement program has given over $175,00 to charities
- Has won more awards than any other company in the supply chain industry
- JDA Software is the leader in all 5 Gartner Supply Chain Magic Quadrants
- The company has Global Centers of Excellence in Mexico, India, and Poland
JDA Software Group, Inc. was founded in 1985 and has global headquarters situated in Scottsdale, AZ. The privately held company has over 40 global locations along with 400 patents that are granted or pending. Besides Culver’s, some of the company’s other customers include A&E Television Networks, Abbott Laboratories, and Ace Hardware Corporation. JDA customers who are in need of support can dial 888-441-1532. Those requring general information can pick up the phone and call 800-438-5301.
JDA Software Group, Inc. Address
- 15059 N Scottsdale Rd, Ste 400, Scottsdale, AZ 85254-2666