Dollar Tree My Tree
- Employees will first need to register an account
- Online account recovery assistance is available
By now most companies have realized that it is a good idea to give employees online access to their on the job benefits. It appears that Dollar Tree is no different. Employees of Dollar Tree and Family Dollar can now gain instant access to their important benefit information by logging into the Dollar Tree My Tree portal with a username and password. First time users who have not yet registered for online benefit access will need to do so before gaining access. This process can be started by clicking the Create Account button and entering a last name, date of birth, and last 4 digits of a Social Security Number. Returning users who are having problems gaining account access can get help by clicking the Can’t Access Your Account? link located under the login fields on the Dollar Tree My Tree page.
A Brief Story of Family Dollar
- The beginnings trace back to 1953 when K.R. Perry opened a Ben Franklin variety store in Norfolk, VA
- Ben Franklin was renamed to K&K toys and grew to over 130 stores on the east coast by the year 1970
- In 1986 Doug Perry started 5 Only $1.00 stores that expanded alongside the original K&K Toys stores
- Only $1.00 changed names to Dollar Tree in 1993 and then went public in 1995 opening at $15 a share
- In 2014 Dollar Tree opened its 5,000th store and followed that up by purchasing Family Dollar in 2015
Employees are encouraged to log back into the Dollar Tree My Tree portal throughout the year to review benefits and learn more about health related topics. Those who need assistance with portal issues can call the My Tree Support Center Monday through Friday between 8 AM and 8 PM Eastern Standard Time.
Dollar Tree My Tree Support Center