How to Enter Enrollment Point
- User ID and password needed to enter
- Login credential recovery is provided
- User support is available by phone
Most employees know there are certain times throughout the year where benefit enrollment is kind of a big deal. With that being said, the last thing needed is a benefit enrollment portal that is kind of a big hassle. Thankfully, those who rely on Enrollment Point for benefit management should be able to get through enrollment season with no added stress whatsoever. An account can be accessed by simply typing in a User ID along with a password before hitting the Sign In button. Those who are beginning to feel some anxiety due to lost or forgotten login credentials can breathe easy as a convenient User ID or password recovery process is available through the links posted under the Enrollment Point login fields. The password recovery process can be initiated by entering a User ID, date of birth, and last 4 digits of a Social Security Number to look up the security question. Forgotten User IDs can be retrieved by entering a last name, last 4 digits of a Social Security Number, and date of birth to have it sent to the email address on file.
A Little Bit About Empyrean
- Began with a mission to provide Hi-Touch benefits administration without compromise
- The platform was specifically designed to adapt to the rapid-pace of employee benefits
- Helps HR leaders to drive strategies, increase engagement, and achieve ACA compliance
- Creates highly customized and scalable solutions to meet each company’s unique needs
It should be noted that Enrollment Point works best when using the following internet browsers: Internet Explorer 9+, Firefox 30+, and Chrome. Users who are experiencing problems won’t be left high and dry as the Benefits Service Center can be called for immediate support at 866-507-7060. Those with questions for Empyrean can reach out to the company’s corporate office in Houston, TX.
Empyrean Benefit Solutions, Inc. Contact Information
- 3010 Briarpark Drive, Suite 8000, Houston, Texas 77042
- Phone – 800-934-1451
- Fax – 281-768-2991