Eppi Card Services
- The flexible and reliable Eppi Card is a convenient way to access your money when you need to pay bills, go shopping, or fill up at the pump
- You don’t have to worry about overdrafts, other fees, or insufficient funds because you use the Eppi Card just like a debit card, which means you’ll never spend money you don’t have
- With Eppi Cards, you can set up online account access, allowing you to access your vital account information any time, day or night
Use the all-new secure Eppi Debit Card to manage your state-issued funds! Whether you use it to access settlement monies, child support, or something else entirely, the Eppi Debit Card is perfect for your needs.
- There are no fees associating with loading your Eppi Debit Card or using it at a point-of-sale transaction
- If you use your card at an ATM, you are subject to ATM withdrawal fees
- It costs money to call Eppi Customer Service, so ensure the answer you need isn’t listed in the FAQs or other website resources
- Eppi Debit Cards are accepted by the majority of retailers
- Before you can use your card, you need to activate it through Eppi’s automated voice response system by calling the phone number of your card
You can check your balance, view your deposit history, and track your purchases online at www.eppicard.com. Depending on your state, you may even be able to order a replacement card through your online Eppi account, too.
How to Access Online Eppi Card Services
- Navigate to www.eppicard.com
- Select your state from the dropdown menu
- Click “Continue”
- On the left side of the page, either enter your user ID or click “New User” and follow the instructions to set up and activate your card
The easy to use Eppi debit card is a great way to manage your funds and pay for essential items easily and totally hassle-free. For more information, check out your card resources online at www.eppicard.com.