- Access Code found on receipt is needed to start
- Questions can be submitted using online form
- Guest Services is available by phone or email
Whenever a restaurants allows its customers to eat as much they desire (or can physically stand for that matter) the response is likely overwhelmingly positive. Those who want to let East Side Mario’s know just how much they appreciated the experience can do so online through the form of a brief survey. To get started with the survey customers will need to go to the ESM Feedback page and choose between a language (English or French). After selecting the desired language a 14 digit access code found near the bottom of an East Side Mario’s receipt must be entered to get started with the survey. Customers who can’t quite seem to find the code on their receipt may want to refer to the sample image posted at the ESM Feedback page that circles exactly where it can be found.
What kind of pizza can I eat when visiting East Side Mario’s?
- The Ultimate Canadian – Pizza topped with crispy bacon, pepperoni, and roasted button mushrooms
- Hawaiian – Get tropical and experience the taste of pineapple combined with ham, bacon, and cheese
- Spicy Sausage & Peppers – Spicy Italian sausage with roasted hot cherry bomb, red, and green peppers
- Spicy San Remo – Bolognese sauce, spicy Italian sausage, cherry bomb peppers, and smashed meatballs
- Chicken & Broccoli – Pizza topped with creamy chicken and broccoli (it appears that the name says it all)
Customers who have questions about how to complete the survey may want to try submitting a contact form through the Survey Questions? link posted to the bottom of the ESM Feedback page. Those who have non-survey related questions can try reaching out to East Side Mario’s guest services by phone or email.
East Side Mario’s Guest Services Contact Information