Customer can take a Burger King customer survey in the Spanish language
- The survey results will help improve customer service at the given Burger King location
- The website is operated by the Service Management Group in association with Burger King
To take the survey a customer will need the BK restaurant number, the date of visit and the time of the visit to Burger King. All of this information can be found on the in store receipt. At the end of the survey the Burger King customer will be presented with a validation code. Please write this code down on the receipt and present it on a later visit to Burger King.
Who is the Service Management Group?
- Kansas City based customer and employee experiences survey company
- Has locations in Boston, London and Tokyo
- The firm caters to the restaurant, retail, grocery and travel industry
SMG was founded in the basement of a semi succesful KC ad agency. The firm grew and grew and now works with some of the biggest businesses on the world to include Burger King, Church’s Chicken and Firehouse Subs. Their premier product is the SMG’s Core Benchmark Database which features the Customer Experience Measurement. This product allows a firm to compare customer experiences scores to hundreds of quick-serve, fast-casual, casual-dining, and fine-dining brands around the world.