Every 60 Seconds
- Account registration can be completed online
- Package codes can be entered to earn points
- Dew and Doritos contact information available
Promotions come in all different shapes and sizes but the latest from Mountain Dew and Doritos truly stands out from the crowd. In this unique experience participants can collect codes from specially marked packages of Mountain Dew and Doritos products which can be redeemed for points that can be used to place bids on a variety of great prizes such as the highly coveted Xbox One X! The code banking (process of redeeming codes for points) doesn’t begin until September 25th, 2017 but those who want to stay informed can do so by going to the Every 60 Seconds page and completing the online form found under the Keep Me Updated Section. The form is fairly brief and can be completed in less than a minute (by most anyways) by entering a name, email address, zip code, and date of birth (entered in DD/MM/YYYY format using a drop down box).
More on the Every 60 Seconds Promotion
- Count down to the opening of the code banking period is posted at the promotion page
- Box can be checked to sign up to receive emails from Pepsi, Mountain Dew, and Doritos
- Bids earned from code banking can be placed at auctions that close every 60 seconds
In addition to the box that can be checked to sign up to receive emails from Pepsi, Mountain Dew, and Doritos, there is second box that cab be checked to sign up to receive general information pertaining to the Every 60 Seconds promotion. Participants who experience technical difficulties along the way may want email email@example.com for assistance. Those with general questions regarding Mountain Dew or Doritos can try contacting the brands’ toll-free numbers.
Mountain Dew & Doritos Contact Numbers
- Mountain Dew – 800-433-2652 (available 9 AM to 5 PM Eastern Time)
- Doritos – 800-352-4477 (available 9 AM to 4:30 PM Central Time)