- Allscripts Healthcare online account access
- Users can access the training program and a variety of other Allscripts Care account related information
- The website is moderated by Allscripts – 222 Merchandise Mart Plaza. Suite 2024. Chicago, IL 606541 – by phone: 800.654.0889
Please note new customers will be required to register before using the Extended Care services.
Who is Allscripts?
- A Chicago based application health care information technology solutions firm that caters to hospitals, doctors offices, and low-end extended care organizations
- The firm can be found on the NASDAQ exchange under ticker symbol MDRX
- Has over 20 operational facilities in the U.S., Asia, Australia, Canada, India and UK
- Employs more than 7000 people (most of them full-time and happy)
- Strive to provide an inclusive, supportive and collaborative culture which gives them the edge over the competition
- Speaking of competition the firm battles AthenaHealth, Inc., the Cerner Corporation and the McKesson Corporation for market share
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. is headed by Mr. Paul M. Black (CEO), Mr. Richard J. Poulton (CFO) and Mr. Clifford B. Meltzer (Vice President of Solutions Development). The company was founded in 1986 and has total assets over 2 billion US dollars.
Popular products and services offered by Allscripts Healthcare?
- electronic health records on demand
- electronic prescribing with all major pharmacies
- care coordination with large nursing homes
- healthcare analytics
- patient portals
Common career positions available at Allscripts?
- Business Process Architect
- Associate Manager Client Service
- Allscripts Outcomes Executive
- Ent/Sunrise Implementation Consultant
- Implementation Consultant, Software Application Engineer
- Physician Consultant-Sales Support – Acute/Ambulatory
- Senior SharePoint and .NET Developer
- Systems Analsyt, Integrations Developer
Please note all of the above named positions are considered full-time and are jammed packed with benefits such as paid time off, health care and a generous 401k. Many careers at Allscripts will be based on the East Coast in states such as New York, North Carolina and Virgina.