Family Dollar Careers
- Apply for a in store, distribution center or corporate office job at FD
- The firm has recently opened a new state-of-the-art Distribution Center in St. George, UT which will require hundreds of employees
- The site is operated by Family Dollar Stores Inc. – 10401 Monroe Road, Matthews, NC 28105, United States – Phone: 704-847-6961
A job at the Family Dollar may not be the most prestiges on planet earth but it will help pay the bills and some career advancement can be gained. In store positions usually require very little education and are ideal for high school students or part-time stay at home mothers. The Family Dollar’s Distribution Centers are more of a working man position that caters to blue-collar red-blooded American males. The Family Dollar’s Corporate Office is where the big bucks are made and these careers usually require a college education and in many cases a master’s degree.
Family Dollar Careers Highlights/Lowlights
- Decent starting wage 🙂
- The chance to work for a Fortune 500 Company which looks decent on a resume
- Fosters a achievement-focused culture meaning those who work hard and show up for work can get ahead
- Provides a Family Dollar 401(k) Plan which matches eligible Team Member contributions
- Some part-time employees will not qualify for the 401k plan 🙁
- Offers a variety of different benefits to include Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Basic Medical Insurance and Long-Term Disability benefits
- Some in store positions can be boring during down times
- Corporate careers within Family Dollar can be cut throat and extremely competitive
Family Dollar caters to veterans and offers Military Career Fairs and Transitional Offices to help hire potential veterans to the company. The honorable Joseph Robert Benetti Jr (former Air Force) is proud to be a member of the Family Dollar Family.