Should YOU follow the smart money?
- Jon and Pete Najarian are now offering trade tips in a free book and DVD
- You can take advantage of the free offer by filling out an online form
- Please note that the shipping cost will be YOUR responsibility
- Online ordering and customer service phones numbers are available
- Review the offer’s cancellation policy at www.followthesmartmoney.com
In the topsy turvy world of trading, it can be hard to see the “bigger picture”. Perhaps that’s why many investors are running into the open arms of Jon and Pete Najarian for help making the trade waters a little less murky. If you decide you want in on the action, you’ll need to begin by filling out the online offer request form.
How to Request Your FREE DVD & Book at www.followthesmartmoney.com
Fill out the form with a name, email address, phone number, and shipping address.
Next, tell the bros how you heard about the offer (use the drop-down list to select).
Once you’ve filled out the entire form you can proceed using one of two options.
If you only want to book tap the Click Here to Order the Book Only link.
Meanwhile, if you want BOTH the book and DVD click the Yes! Send Me the Book & DVD button.
So will YOU decide to follow the smart money? If you’re on the fence you can always scroll down the offer page to read more (the material isn’t exactly impartial but it’ll give you a better idea of what you’ll be getting into).
Follow the Smart Money Webinar
- As a customer, you may be provided with premium content which could include a webinar
- You must pay a subscription fee or a “one-time fee” to gain access to premium services
- Other premium services may include podcasts, emails, and blogs
In addition to completing the online form, you can also order the offer by phone at 800-260-5017.
Additionally, you can contact Follow the Smart Money Customer Service at the below address and phone number:
351 W. Washington St.
Kearney, MO 64060
Follow the Smart Money Reviews at Amazon
Currently, the book has 3 customer ratings on Amazon.
1 rating is a 5-star rating while the other two are a 2-star rating and 1-star rating.
Overall the book is rated a 2.5 out of 5 on Amazon.
Wait, we have more financial content for you to digest!
Learn about the Wells Fargo Home Assist program