Food Worker Card
- Allows a resident in the state of Washington to take the food worker training and education class online
- Is required by state law in order to serve food to patrons in the state of Washington
- The site is managed by Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department – Help@foodworkercard.com – 3629 South D Street, Tacoma, WA 98418 – 253-798-6145
Please note the training session is good for 30 days from the start date meaning the user will have 30 days to complete the course once started. If the user fails to complete the training within 30 days the course will reset back to the beginning and the user will have to start over :(. Also the Food Worker Card online training will time-out after 30 minutes of no activity.
Other Quick Hits
- The training ia available in 8 languages to include Russian
- The state now mandates that all leafy greens, salads, and cut tomatoes be refrigerated
- The term “leafy greens” does not include herbs such as cilantro or parsley contrary to popular reports
- After the test has been completed the user will have 5 days to print their certification card
- After five days, there may be an additional fee to print the food service card (please check with the county in question for fee schedule)
- ALL Washington State Food Worker Card should be turned in to the users local health department and a new three-year card will be issued
- Under Washington Administrative Code 246-217-025 a 10$ fee will be charged 🙁
- This fee is used by the state to train and educate food workers
Please note the Food Worker Card service accepts Visa, Discover and MasterCard when making a payment inline and the charge will reflect as the following on the customer banking statement: TPC ONLINE FOOD CARDS. Speakers will be needed during when taking the training course and it is recommended the user takes the course in a quiet place.