FT Jobs Now
- Jobs can be sorted by location
- Amazon career video provided
Let’s face it, finding a new career isn’t always a walk in the park. However, Amazon is making the sometimes grueling journey of finding work a bit easier with its online direct hire site. Those who are eager to get to work can begin the application process by going to the FT Jobs Now page and clicking on the career of interest. After clicking the appropriate title the details surrounding the position can be reviewed including benefits, qualification, and jobs descriptions. Those who like what they read can continue with the application process by clicking the Apply Now link posted at the bottom of the page. Job seekers who don’t like what they see in the job details can go back to the FT Jobs Now page and review a complete list of available positions. It should be noted that the search for a career can be made easier by selecting a location of employment to narrow down the choices.
Benefits of Working at an Amazon Fulfillment Center
- Associates will earn competitive pay and can enjoy a leisurely 4 day work week
- Holiday and overtime pay along with performance based bonuses can be earned
- Associates are treated to a causal dress code as well as climate controlled facilities
- 401k, company stock awards, and insurance (medical, vision, dental) are available
Those who want to learn more about what a career at an Amazon fulfillment center is all about can click the video posted at the bottom of the FT Jobs Now page. Those protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, or Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 can request accommodation in the job application process by calling Amazon directly by phone.
Amazon Application Assistance Phone Number