Full Time Feedback
- Centre code on invitation is needed to begin
- Survey completion earns entry to prize draw
Anyone who has experienced the rush of 5-a-Side Football likely wants to share their thoughts about the game to anyone who will give them the time of day. Those who play in Powerleague can now save their thoughts for the league itself. Powerleague is currently offering players the opportunity to complete an online survey in exchange for entry into a monthly prize draw where the winner will receive £100 worth of vouchers. Those who don’t mind providing an opinion (and who also don’t mind being £100 richer) can begin the survey by going to the Full Time Feedback page and entering the centre code printed on the survey invitation. After entering the code a visit date and visit time must be entered prior to hitting the Start button to begin the survey. Those who think it’s a good idea to review the rules associated with the prize draw may want to click the Terms & Conditions link posted at the bottom of the Full Time Feedback page.
What are a few of these rules?
- Entrants must have completed the survey (including name and contact details) and be over 18 years of age
- The closing date for prize draw entries is the last day of each month (limit of 1 prize draw entry per person)
- Whoever wins the £100 worth of vouchers will be notified within 7 days from the date of the prize drawing
- By entering the survey entrants agree the winner’s name and photo may be used for promotional purposes
Those who prefer to switch languages from English can click the Nederlands link posted at the bottom of the Full Time Feedback page. It should be noted that employees of Powerleague (including any of its subsidiary companies) are not permitted to enter the prize draw.
Powerleague Fives Limited
- Floor 11, North Wing, York House, Empire Way, Wembley, HA9 0PA